Saturday, August 1, 2009

Curly hair????

i have curls like so twisted and they look great but my hair doesn't look good with any style i comb it and comb it and noting seems to work i just need tips of what styles look great on curly hair hellp!!1



Curly hair????

I also have curly hair, and I love it. It took me a long time to figure out how to deal with it, but now it's great. Here's what I learned:



1) Wash and CONDITION. Your shampoo and conditioner should preferably be an anti-frizz or hydrating formula.



2) Use leave-in conditioner then dry with a diffuser. You shouldn't need any other products that weigh down the curls if you use a good leave-in conditioner.



Now, you asked about styles. Here's a few...



1) Do a side part, then pin some flowers in your hair. (Your) Left side means you're taken, right side means you're single.



2) Starting at the front, loosely twist the curls into a sort of fish braid, one on each side. You can take the two sides and go all the way down to make pigtails, or you can only go halfway and pin the ends to the back of your head.



3) After your curls are all dry, pull them all, except a few to frame your face, to the back of your head, about halfway down. Twist it a tiny bit and make a sort of flippy bun. You can stick some hair sticks of pencils in there to accent it if you wish.



Curly hair????

just hanging down



Curly hair????

I have EXTREMELY curly hair and I can put it in any style. Here's the trick: go get yourself some frizz ease. I use the pump. Put it on towel dried hair. Then, using a round brush, blow dry your hair. I find that with my thick hair I have to section my hair off while drying it. That helps control the frizz too. As long as you do all of that you should be good to go. Hope that helps!



Curly hair????

You could try pinning some curls back with bobby pins. You could also try wearing your hair up in a loose summery pony-tail and have some loose ends hanging down. Just leaving your hair down should be beautiful too! Experiment :)



Curly hair????

You know I had the same problem as you. My mom told me about a hair treatment called Japanese hair straightening. This permanently straightens your hair but it does not damage you hair like a straight perm does. After i got it done, i realized that is was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I was able to try many different styles and haircuts.. i love it



Curly hair????

Brushing it will just make it frizzier. When you get out of the shower put a product like "curls up" in your hair, scrunch it and let it air dry. Or do a "poof" on top of your head. Just blow dry the section that you want to do a poof with ( in the direction you want your hair to go!) and use a lot of hair spray to give it volume. then let the rest of your hair just fall around it. This can be a casual or glamorous look.

No comments:

Post a Comment