Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do i get my hair like this? and how do i blow dry my hair straight?

check out the pix



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



How do i get my hair like this? and how do i blow dry my hair straight?

to get your hair to be like the picture, you would have to get a wet set (wet hair put in place) with big rollers.



to blow dry your hair straight, you have to pull on the hair and make sure that the blowdryer is directing the air down the hair shaft. so you'd want to use a round brush that grips the hair, and blowdry from your head to the end of your hair.



How do i get my hair like this? and how do i blow dry my hair straight?

brush and blow dryer...brush down , hold it, and blow dry...they sell it all in one...works wonders...or by a straightener...they run from $30 , up to $90+ the cheaper ones work just ifne.



How do i get my hair like this? and how do i blow dry my hair straight?

For the 1st question:



1. Use Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner.



2.Then use Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Mousse, and scrunch your hair.



3.Blow dry it with a heat deffuser.



For the 2nd question:



Watch this clip. Watch the Straight Style Video.



http://www.herbalessences.com/us/get_the...



How do i get my hair like this? and how do i blow dry my hair straight?

This is how you start both techniques:



Section your hair into small sections (smaller for curls).



Then, start at the bottom and either flat iron or curl. When curling, slide the hair off the iron and pin it to your head with a pin curl clip or bobby pin. Do this all over your head and leave it until it cools. Then, take out the pins and style. You will have great curls guaranteed! Hope this helps!



How do i get my hair like this? and how do i blow dry my hair straight?

just go get a spiral perm and be done with it



How do i get my hair like this? and how do i blow dry my hair straight?

hi

No comments:

Post a Comment