Monday, July 27, 2009

Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

i 'm in USA. my hair is like my yahoo avatar.%26amp; now i don't like my curly hair styles.I like my hair look silky %26amp; Straight Hair.when i go to saloon what i have to tell ???(sorry for my poor english)



thank you



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

You want your hair straigtened, and products to keep it straight and silky.



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

ask the hair dresser to straighten your hair permanantly.



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

you go and say staight hair with shine



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

do you have a pic of yourself? It would help to know what you look like.



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

some times it dosent even take a salon...just get some realy good shampoo and conditioner that will tame your hair and make your hair smoother... or maybe get some straitening gel and blow dry your hair straight...thats all it takes for my freind



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

get it chemically straightened at a salon (chemical straightener makes it permenant) or buy a really good flat iron.. (salons can recommend good ones) and it's easy to run it through every morning to get straight shiny hair



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

take a picture of exactly how you want your hair then you wont have to tell em anything.



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

We have the same hair type...and we both wanted a silky straight hair....



....so u go to the salon and just tell what u want them to do to ur hair....u can relax or rebond ur hair.



Good Luck!!



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

you can go to a beauty supply store or probably walmart and buy a flat iron, its a square flat iron , will be with the curling irons. At a salon they can put a straightener or a relaxer on it but both are very hard on your hair



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

Tell your stylist you want your hair "chemically straightened". It costs a pretty penny but, I think it's worth it. Now, you don't want to fry your hair by straightening it everyday with a flat iron. Please use an anti-humidity cream or spray while you are straightening your hair. You do not want to fry your hair because it looks so raggedy. I, too, have curly hair (thanks to my dad) and I used to hate but, I got it cut short and now I love it because it looks tame now. You have to hydrate it so it's not frizzy all the time. Trust me it looks cute. Look at my avatar picture. That's how it looks now. You can take control of your hair, Girl!



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

you will need to go to an upper scale salon..to be sure you get the best. ( I had a bad experience ) Ask them about your options to straighten your hair permanantly, and what they recommend the best products that you could use at home to maintain it would be.



Or...if you want the best of both...get the straightening products you can use at home..without it being permenant. That's what I do. So if I want curly..it's easy to do. And on the days I want it straight...I do it the night before, so I don't have to rush in the morning;)



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

my hair was always naturally curly. I bought a "chi iron". its a flat hair iron for straightening. i also used ginseng wonder 8 oil while straightening. (u can buy it at walmart near the african hair products) but dont use too much or your hair will look dirty and oily. after years of doing this, my hair is better and becoming naurally straight. i still have waves when i wash, but it gets easier to manage with time. the chi iron is about $120. but well worth it. i think u can get one online at bed bath %26amp; beyond.



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

if u dont want to get a perm just go every two weeks to the salon and ask them for a straight press



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

Why cannot try with a beauty parlour?



The nature of the hair ( curling)cannot be changed.



If you are a male leave it : after all it is a hair matter: leave it: look and develop the things under the hair ( brain)



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

ask the hair dresser for hair straightning or u also hav products for staightnig hair from the market



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

get a wash and set at DOMINICANS. they are the best for me so i can tell you from experience. this should be done about every two weeks. use Olive Oil products to keep your hair shiny and silky/



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

Tell him that u want to cut all your curly hairs and sow the seeds of hair which will grow straight



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

Ask for relaxers for your hair to straighten your hair permanently.



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

OK when you go to the salon ask them to give special shampoo %26amp; condition to straighten your hair, i have natural curly hair to and i use Paul Michele it so good



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

wel if u r in usa i dont know perfectly u wil get or not but go to the parlour and ask them for u want to straighten up ur hairs and if possible ask them wheter they hav 'wella hair straighting cream' or not. according to me its best. not only straight but watever hair style u want u can get.



good luck.....



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

get hair rebonding done from a good salon



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

hey! keep ur hair curly. itll be cool and its unique, out of the ordinary. know what i mean? if u r dying to have straight hair then got it straightned professionally at a salon. cause if ur hair rally looks like how it does in the avatar, which is cute, then itll be hard to straighten by urself. plus, ull have to by a straightener, lol. btw, dont worry about the english, lol. :) :). i understood u fine. lol. :) :)!!



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

you want to have straight hair,isn't it?then tell like this"please straighten my hair".



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

Ask for relaxers for your hair to straight your hair



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

ask for permanent straighting but research on what type you would like for ex Japanese is super straight.good luck



Look at my hair !!!! HELP ME plz?

go to a store. target is good. if don't have a target...wierd case...you can go to sears, kohls, j.c. penny, or if you have no other choice walmart and buy a straightner. the conair cermaic ones work really good. this way...you can straighten your hair when you want or you can leave it curly. why don't you like curly hair...it is really cute. i am actually sad my hair isnt curly. if you really really want to go to a saloon though...ask to get your hair straightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment