Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do u get the curly style of Hilarie Burton's hair??

i want to be able to style my hair (tight curls) like Hilarie Burton's (curly style)....how to do that???? does anyone have personal experience with curly hair and can share??? another person is taylor swift...if i could get it to look like that i'd like that too.



How do u get the curly style of Hilarie Burton's hair??

I don't even have to look to tell you that they do that by spending a ton of time on their hair, and it's only good for that one photo session or evening out. You need to post a photo when you ask questions referring to specific hairstyles.



Movie stars aren't real people, ok? It's a wicked pain in the butt to look like them, costs a lot of money to maintain that image, and takes a lot of time at the salon. Be happy with who you are.



If it's the tight pincurls you're talking about, you do that with a number of methods, hot rollers, curling iron, some hair does it naturally. The method that works on your hair might not work on someone else. Some hair doesn't curl, and some curls up too tight if you're not careful, like mine. I have to flatten my hair before I curl it, because my natural curls look like hell no matter what I do.



How do u get the curly style of Hilarie Burton's hair??

I wasn't criticizing you, I was being critical of the movie stars. Making the point that it's virtually impossible for a regular person to maintain that look. It is a good idea to post a photo though, because celebs change their hair so often. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment